Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feeling Gift-y

I'm not sure why, but the last couple days I've been feeling particularly gifty.

gifty [gift-ee]
-adjective
1. a need to give or share
2. a compulsion to make frivolous purchases for those around you
3. an excuse to screen-shop online

Origin:
2009; [moi]

Here are some of the things I'd love to gift different people in my life (although no one inparticular):


For co-workers, acquaintances, secret santas, younger people who would find it funny:

1. USB Powered Lamp
2. Task Clips (although there are some way more hilarious ones there too)
3. Quitting Piggy Bank
4. Reusable My Name Is Coasters
5. Intercourse Yourself and Boo Berry Lip Balm (Boo Berry is an inside family joke)
6. Hilarious and I think they quoted me Office Blocks

And a more pretty & girly selection:


2. Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder
4. Butterfly & Flower Pillar Holders
5. Letterpressed Butterfly Cards
6. Girly Umbrella
7. Bobble-y Ring
8. Mojito Set (to avoid those nasty Mojito emergencies I've been hearing so much about)
9. Personalized Return Address Stamp (perfect for housewarming gifts)
10. Monogram Paperweights

No comments:

Post a Comment