Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celeb Decor Style?

I love quizzes.

Correction--I love fun, novelty quizzes.

You can find this quiz, "What is your celeb decor style" here. Until quite recently when home decor magazines have taken over my life, I was strictly a celeb gossip mag girl. I know---shallow, lame, blah blah, but a quick carefree read with lots of pretty clothes :)

My celeb decor style?
You're a MODERNIST like Brad Pit ----- The architecturally inclined dreamboat has a well-known passion for modern design. He'™s an avowed fan of the designs of Charles and Ray Eames, Frank Lloyd Wright, and Frank Gehry. But he'™s not just stuck in the golden years of modern design. The star recently spent over a quarter of a million dollars at Switzerland'™s Art Basel fair, purchasing contemporary furniture and accessories by the likes of Max Lamb, Atelier van Lieshout and Jeroen Verhoeven. TIP: You don'™t need to resort to knockoffs to save money. Balance splurges with wallet-friendly originals from IKEA or Umbra.

Oh hells yeah! I'm totally ok with that, especially this era of Brad Pitt. Hello Legends of the Fall.

A quiz and some manly eye candy all in one post? You're welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment