Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update

Wow! So it's been a while.

When I last posted, I'd had one surprise shower and received a lot of loot for the pending arrival (10 days until EDD!!!) We still had loads to do in the nursery, not to mention work that needed to be done on the house in general.

Since then, since it's been a month afterall, quite a lot has gotten done.

Banisters are done, crib's done, I've somehow become a half decent seamstress, several crafty projects have been done and we've started painting the main level. Oh! And hubs has installed hard wired lighting in the bedrooms, so we have light that's not just a lamp.

I'll post several updates in the coming days as I'm now off work and not training my replacement, so I have the time to give some updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment