Monday, November 9, 2009

October Goals-Judgement Day

I know, I know, it's November 9th!

But I was in captivity being a mutant and quarantined last week, so didn't have easy access to the internet.

So, here goes:
  1. Send cards Completed
  2. Have a real date night with hubs (it's anniversary month afterall) Completed-more than once!
  3. Sell house Not completed!
  4. Sell house (Twice for good measure) Not completed OKAY! Sheesh-I get it.
  5. Buy house Of course also not completed
  6. Enjoy Thanksgiving Completed!
  7. Make at least 2 decent meals a week (I have been sooo supremely lazy/unmotivated to do any kind of meal planning or cooking in the last several weeks. Time to remedy that) Actually completed-I'm shocked.
  8. Bake something (besides bread) at least once a week Partially completed. 3/4 weeks I did.
  9. Go apple picking Completed
  10. Get to work on time 2x this month I can't remember. I'm going to say not completed if I'm honest though-I wasn't as late as I have been, but I don't think I've been on time either.

Whoopsie-not my most successful month.

No comments:

Post a Comment