I know I said I was trying not to get my hopes up, but then why am I so glum now?
To make myself feel better, here are the things I don't like about it:
- The write up starts with "A FABULOUS HOME!!!" Why all caps? Why 3 exclamation marks? Why waste the space with hyperbole?
- Lower Level description: "Unfinished basement left for you to add your personal touch!". Ew.
- Eavestrough. It's one word, not two.
- Extra pieces of hardwood from builder left in basement. Why even bother writing that?
- Hood fan: it's two words, not one.
- Year Built: 2007 Approx. You're the original owners, and you don't know when it was built? Shaaaaady.
- Weird siding -why the random bit of a different colour?
- Horrible drapes/sheers in the dining room
- Where is the crown moulding? They say it's there, but I don't see it.
- Drapes in the bathroom? Directly over the bathtub?
- The desk looks way to large for the 'loft' (which is really just a large landing). It makes it look cramped.
- I straight up just don't like the 'gazebo'. It looks like you're camping. And it's not a gazebo for heaven's sake. It's a mosquito net.
Anyway, I'm just being bitchy and juvenile, but all those things are true. It is a nice kitchen though.