Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October Goals

I think this month, it's clear where my goals lie. I'd like to do a lot more Suzy-Homemaker-y stuff, but for now, I'm going to try to focus on selling our house. If we don't sell it in the next couple weeks we'll un-list it in order to enjoy the holidays, so I'll give it one final push, and if it doesn't sell, at least we didn't already buy a new place!

  1. Send cards
  2. Have a real date night with hubs (it's anniversary month afterall)
  3. Sell house
  4. Sell house (Twice for good measure)
  5. Buy house
  6. Enjoy Thanksgiving
  7. Make at least 2 decent meals a week (I have been sooo supremely lazy/unmotivated to do any kind of meal planning or cooking in the last several weeks. Time to remedy that)
  8. Bake something (besides bread) at least once a week
  9. Go apple picking
  10. Get to work on time 2x this month

No comments:

Post a Comment