1. Send cards for every birthday/significant event Failed I'm totally slacking on this one.
2. Have a real date night with hubs Completed! It was great, even though we left it until Friday July 31st!!!
3. Make or bake 1 new dessert each week Completed
4. Make a care basket for our friends going through a very hard time Completed (and seen here)
5. Spend more time with my girls! Failed Miserably. In fact, I saw them less in July than in several months..boo! But I saw my sisters a lot...so different girls.
6. Work out at least 5x per week Completed. This one was a challenge.
7. Make or buy window coverings for family room (let's hope 2nd time's a charm) Failed. Seriously, I need to get it together!
8. Surprise goal Partially Completed. I've started and just have a few more things to submit before it's official. Hopefully I stop procrastinating and get it done soon.
9. Decorate at least 3 walls/areas...it's just silly that there's a stack of art & hangings sitting in our house and so many empty walls Completed and loving it!
10. Hanging plants: Hang 'em somehow...our front porch looks lonely Failed-didn't even think about it.
So...all in all, not an incredibly successful month. 50% completed only...
In my defense, it's summer though. And who wants to actually do this kind of stuff in the summer? Anyone? Anyone?
Here's hoping August's a bit more successful.
How'd you do???