Friday, December 11, 2009

Blog Baby Overload!

Yowza!
Who knew there was such a baby boom among some of my favourite bloggers?!?! Well, I guess lots of people since I haven't been checking them as regularly as I once was and announcements were made a while ago.

During some free time, I cruised on over to catch up with the youngsters at Young House Love and quickly found out they were expecting and that they'd announced an upcoming May baby a couple weeks ago in typical youngsters fashion-with help of their first son-Burger.

And while reading their bebe-related Q&A I discovered that Katie over at Bower Power also seems to be expecting! So, obviously I meandered over there next. And found many posts dedicated to their bebe journey and eventually the announcement that, again-was true to blogger form. Katie announced it in a goofy fashion with herself as the model:

Even as a mummy she looks great!

So between these bloggies and some of my other regular reads (including Ramblings of a Renovating Couple and Nicole at Making it Lovely, who are both fairly new moms) it's baby mania. I'm almost afraid to hit up some of my other used-to-be-daily reads in case there's a baby boom there too!

Congratulations to all of you, and I can't wait to see your ideas in the upcoming months as I'm creating our very own nursery. I can't promise I won't steal any (or all) of them, but I definitely am excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment