Thursday, December 10, 2009

T-1 day!

So moving day is tomorrow...and I can't wait!

I'm so excited for this move and the potential it brings (I feel like I've said this before...perhaps about a year ago?)

It's a well known fact that I'm a bit anal-retentive and love to have thins organized and free from my mind. Is this EVER true with something like moving home!

I've had lists of packing schedules, address changes, supplies needed, renovation schedules, and so much more. Heck-I've even had lists of lists! (And no, I'm not even being facetious).

But...it's all paying off. With 1 day to go, we're all set with the truck having been picked up on Tuesday, several items already loaded and a bunch of help scheduled for tonight. And...I can finally say with some degree of comfort that we're pretty much all packed! Yahoo!

Believe it or not, all of these sweemingly chaotic rooms are actually quite organized.

There are the 'base camp' rooms, which is basically the dining room:


And part of the family room:

Which both look quite similar to 10 months ago when I wrote about moving day.

Then there are the clothes and bedroom stuff:

Some more organized chaos in the family room:

front entrance:

and garage:

And some barren land in the basement:

But not all of it,

And all this packing makes for some very pooped family-here's me with my donkeys wiped out late Saturday afternoon.

I have such a love/hate relationship with moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment