Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Inspiration: Small Space

Through all the talk around Apartment Therapy about the Small space contest for the best small space, I managed to save a number of inspiration images (as well as some I'd had before):


















I love the space we have in our new home, but I've always said to hubs that it'd be interesting to customize a smaller space to make it efficient and cozy. There's so much wasted space in large homes that never gets used, which frankly is silly. We're absolutely culprits ourselves, but I just think it would be such a cool challenge, to revamp a space to make it so useful.

Of course, in order to do this, you'd need a lot of money to buy systems, renovate out the wahoo and make the space super nice to counteract the smallness of it.

Anyways, I'm in no hurry to do that for now, but maybe in a few decades when we retire it'll be something we look into more.

In the meantime, I can't believe some of the above spaces and how they manage to do so much with so little.

1 comment:

  1. You have some neat ideas on here, your house is beautiful. You cat looks a lot like one of mine.

    ReplyDelete