So I saved this one to favourites, and sure enough, I found myself with little to do late this morning. Then...I saw this post! Don't be surprised if the link doesn't work...the post was that she was closing the blog and deleting it after the weekend was through! Gasp!
So I've now been neurotically reading the blog and trying to save and memorize all of her wonderful hostessing, cleaning, organizing, planning and overall Martha-ing tips. Frankly, I don't know how this woman sleeps.
So if you're reading this and it's anytime prior to Monday May 4th, go to the blog. Read the blog. Memorize the blog. If not, Katie also has another blog, Good Things Catered which she says will keep going.
I don't know why I keep going to the blogs of these amazing, energetic woman...they just make me feel inferior, yet somehow don't discourage me. In fact, quite the opposite. I've since added a couple items to my May goals. (Hey! It's only May 1st...I can add until midnight tonight...it's the official rules!)
So added to my May goals:
8. Sign up for Michael's cake decorating classes
9. Incorporate HH's cleaning schedule
10. Send a card to all friends and family who has a birthday this month (Egads---why start with May??? There's 6 birthdays + Mother's Day. Oh well-go big or go home, right?)
11. Clean the blasted car. It's nasty people.
12. Go running at least 2x per week.
How about you? Any May goals you want to share? Or any fantabulous sites or blogs?