Friday, June 12, 2009

Brought to you by the Letter R

Today's I want chronicle is brought to you by the letter R.

Remember when Sesame Street used to do that? And the ball marble thing that used to travel through the obstacle course?

Sorry---the office is dead quiet today and the ac is broken...I'm a little out of it.

R is for random, because today's list doesn't have any theme or common thread, except that I like 'em all.
1. Urban Outfitters Ceramic Basket, which actually inspired this whole list after I saw it on decor8
2. Z Gallerie Placemats which pretty much look like chargers
3. Z Gallerie Vector Sconce (yes, again-but it's on sale and I still love it!)
4. Z Gallerie Rate that Wine pad (so perfect for the wine tasting party my girls and I have been talking about forEVER...they tend to turn into wine drinking parties instead-oops!)
5. Urban Outfitters Storage Bench
6. Z Gallerie Fish Mouth Bowl

Have a great weekend! And E&J: enjoy your last few days of paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment