Here's how the June goals went down,
- Organize Garage Completed
- Learn to sew a straight line Completed! YAY!
- Make a meal plan each week Partially Completed. This week we didn't because it's such a wonky un-schedule-able week
- Each week, try 1 new recipe Completed
- Have a real date night with hubs Completed
- Fill the empty frames in the hallway frame series: Yep, it's been 2 months and those 2 spots are still empty Partially Completed. I filled 1 of the 2 spots.
- Keep plants alive Completed!
- Send cards for every birthday: A much easier month. Looks like only 1 birthday and then father's day Completed (well, with tonight's card anyways)
- Organize recipes into binder Completed!
- Take more pictures. Not just of my house, but of life. Partially Completed. Life wasn't very exciting this month. I took pics of a golf tournament, my family's first Tim Tam experience and hubs at work, so I guess it's getting there.
- Buy, lease or steal a new car Partially completed. Couldn't find a good deal, so put a few bucks into fixing up hubs car to buy us a bit more time.
- Go running at least 2x per week: Except this time, at least one of them has to be 5K or more Partially Completed. This fell off the radar after father's day-before that I was killing it.
- Run the father's day run for prostate cancer 10K in an hour or less Failed, but 1 hr 3 min isn't too far off.
- Get camera fixed Completed! (Except as of yesterday it's being wonky again...damnit!)
- Make or Buy window coverings for family room Failed
Overall a month that started with great intentions but summer brain kicked in near the end a bit I think.
Going forward, I'm going to limit myself to 10 goals a month, and a couple of them will be regulars.