- Organize Garage: We have a 2 car garage and no cars can fit in it
- Learn to sew a straight line: Don't laugh-try it...just see how hard it is
- Make a meal plan each week
- Each week, try 1 new recipe
- Have a real date night with hubs
- Fill the empty frames in the hallway frame series: Yep, it's been 2 months and those 2 spots are still empty
- Keep plants alive
- Send cards for every birthday: A much easier month. Looks like only 1 birthday and then father's day
- Organize recipes into binder: I have one, but I also have a dozen magazines dog-eared, so I'd like to cut them out or copy them so everything's in one place
- Take more pictures. Not just of my house, but of life.
- Buy, lease or steal a new car: We're borrowing my sister's who comes home at the end of the month, so we have until then to get a new car for hubs
- Go running at least 2x per week: Except this time, at least one of them has to be 5K or more
- Run the father's day run for prostate cancer 10K in an hour or less
- Get camera fixed: I'm sick of it and it makes it look like my walls are pink. They're not-I promise!
- Make or Buy window coverings for family room: Because it's about darn time.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Without Further Adieu, my June goals. It's a long list, I may be getting carried away with this whole concept: