Friday, June 19, 2009

Sewing Dilemma

This is a plea to any seamstress who may come across this post.

In an effort to learn to sew, I've been attempting all sorts of little projects, some with mild success but most not so much.

However, the most recent one I was doing sooooo well, and then part way through, my stitches became all wonky.

Here's the front (or top, I guess) side. Looks pretty darn good I'd say. I'm nearing being able to sew a straight line:

But then the under side looks like this:
It's all loopy and tangly. I tried re-threading everything once, and just re-threading the bobbin at least 3 times and it kept doing this. I even pulled out the manual to make sure I was threading it correctly (which I was-yay me!)
Are my settings wrong? Am I pulling too much? Any clue what I'm doing wrong or how I can fix it? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment