Thursday, April 16, 2009

Delicious.

That's all there is to these little beaut's:


I made these on the weekend for Easter treats based on this recipe from allrecipes.com. I doubled the recipe and ended up with about 72 of them. I'm not exaggerating when I say that hubs and I probably could have eaten them all by ourselves on the weekend. We actually had to restrain ourselves from doing so. As it was we probably ate about 35 of them between us and a few friends that came over Friday night as proof that they were that good.

The little pink blob are extra melted chocolate I re-solidified into the chocolate pastilles for future use.

I'm a terrible photographer with a good, but amateur camera, so this photo doesn't look good at all, but this was how I presented them:

I made little cardstock boxes, attached a co-ordinating cardstock handle and filled it with craft grass stuff. I thought they were cute anyways.

But you seriously, if you like peanut butter and you like chocolate, you need to make these. Although, I advise against doubling the recipe unless you need to fatten up for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment