Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Resources

Do you ever watch a TV show, or read in a magazine about an amazing room or home transformation that someone has done?

Every single time I watch Sarah's House, or Sarah's Cottage, or even Design Inc, I wonder where they go. I know they're in Toronto, so it's not the same, but I'd like to know a good, inexpensive, reliable place to do some of the things they do on the show. Some examples:
  • reupholstery
  • refinishing
  • curtains and drapes
  • window seats & general seamstressing
  • antiques, thrift store finds

I'm only starting to view things with the potential of what they could be, and with purse strings tight, it looks like an avenue I need to explore more. Plus, it's fun to re-use things and personalize them.

If anyone happens to know some Ottawa resources for these things, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment