Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More progress looming...

I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have even the potential of having more window coverings up soon! (Or how embarassed I am to be so excited)

Hubs and I hit up BouClair home (again) last night since their 30% of wood blinds and 40% off ready-to-hang drapes sale ended yesterday. We were planning to get white wooden slat blinds for the 2 main windows in the kitchen and then drapes for the master bedroom as well as an extra panel for pillow covers.

Unfortunately the curtain panels weren't all that impressive, but the wooden blinds (which they cut to size in store...beat it Sears!) were available pretty much in the sizes we needed, so we didn't need to get them cut. We even picked up some for the ensuite!

I also got some ivory candles (white orchid scented-delish) for the dining room sconces and a candle holder...I just can't help myself!

I'm hoping hubs will be able to install them tonight, but he has hockey so probably not. Soon though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment