Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Material Girls April fantastico challange

I'm not sure how I missed this post the first time around!

But...fool me once and all that, I took advantage when the reminder post was made today.

I e-mailed Abby for our family room. I have oodles of inspiration images saved on my computer, but unfortunately none of the magazine ones that I have in hard copy at home.

So I sent the floorplan:
Along with these inspiration photos:
Although I should have also included this one from Bower Power: (Abby, if you're reading this (ha!) add this one to my major inspiring images file)
Anf finally attached these semi-current pics of the room:
I can't even think about how great it would be to be chosen for the challenge. I tend to get my hopes up (i.e. I mentally spend the money as soon as I buy a lottery ticket then I'm crushed when I inevitable don't win), so I'm trying to be realistic.

But seriously, I need the help.

Thanks for having the challenge ladies,

No comments:

Post a Comment