Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cabinets are in!

Originally Posted: January 21, 2009

Before I was distracted yesterday, I'd intended to write a blog about our excitement going to check on the house Monday night only to find that the cabinets and countertops were in. Yeah!

I have to give credit to the builder and our shady foreman. I don't think I ever really thought it'd get done in time. I was hopeful, sure, but I think deep down I knew. I know it's not done yet, but the cabinets being in are one big notch off the list.

Here are the 2 shots of the kitchen cabinets I took:

I'm actually a lot more pleased with them than I thought I'd be. I thought they'd be too dark, too boring and too cheap looking. I'm glad that, with the lighter countertops, the darkness is balanced, and with the modern hardware, the simplicity is more sleek than plain (in my opinion at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment