Thursday, March 19, 2009

Entrance Trial

Only after my post the other day about the monogram we hung at the front entrance did I realize just how bare the front entrance was (and is). My rational side is (very) slowly taking control of my frivolous side and I'm realizing that we don't have to do everything right away. We don't have the time and we certainly don't have the money to do it all right now. We've got forever, I know that logically and it's better to live in the space for a while and sort out what you need and what you want.

Yah, yah---I still want to go shopping.

But...I'm trying to be good, so I've made some changes in the front entrance using stuff we already had. So I moved a console table and a flower arrangement (fake flowers, thanks Pier 1) to fill that space a little bit and make the picture seem a little less random:

And, since apparently it's cat day on Setting up Home, and because this little guy turns 3 today, here's our other cat, Max modelling the new set up.

I think it's a definite improvement and it'll do for now. What do you think?

PS-Happy birthday Maxers! I can't believe you're 3 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment