Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Le Miroire

As mentioned in yesterdays post, I've been ogling a mirror like that on the sconce for a while.

I first saw a similar mirror on HGTV's Sarah's House:

And basically I love everything Sarah Richardson does anyways, so it wasn't a big surprise. I first saw this a few months ago though, so I didn't really think too much about it once the episode was over.

Then I was reading Style at Home's April issue a couple weeks ago and saw a similar mirror (which I now realize is the same mirror, just a different colour):
And when I saw it was right when hubs and I had begun brainstorming how we were going to decorate our walls. We definitely need some new things to adorn them, we just don't know what yet and we're trying not to rush into the decisions.

But seriously, this mirror would look sooo great in our dining room between our two windows, or in our family room on the opposite wall from the fireplace. Or even on the wall over the couches, although the scale might be a little small for there.

According to the Sarah's house site and 'where to buy' sources from the season 2 Master bedroom photo gallery, it's from Hardware, which requires me to sign up in order to be on their mailing list. That likely means this specific mirror's out of my price range, but I'm still going to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment